- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 6 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 36 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Cruze
On the flip-side, there's more concerns about brake problems.
However, there were far more Cruze vehicles sold for the 2012 model year so we'll give it our "Beware of this Clunker" badge rather than the "Avoid Like the Plague."
2012 Chevrolet Cruze Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure21
- Sluggish Performance11
- Transmission Leaking Fluid7
- Shifting Roughly, Clunking5
- Constantly Downshifts4
- Not Shifting3
- High Pitch Noise, Chugging/Clunking2
- Transmisson Fluid Cooler Hose Faulty2
- Lurching. Fluid Burnt1
- Rolls Backwards On Inclines While In Drive1
- Transmission Housing Unit Leak1
- Transmission Noise At Low Speed1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cruze Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Cruze compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cruze overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cruze.