- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 26 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 45 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 49 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
On the flip-side, there's more concerns about brake problems.
However, there were far more Cruze vehicles sold for the 2012 model year so we'll give it our "Beware of this Clunker" badge rather than the "Avoid Like the Plague."
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 25,642 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 11 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)
- turbo replacement (1 reports)
- turn engine off for awhile and restart engine (1 reports)