2002 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2002 Silverado engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- tapping noise at idle6
- check engine light is on2
- blue smoke from exhaust on start up1
- oil pressure gauge fluctuating1
- oil pressure gauge pegs out at 801
- rocker arm/spring broke1
- stalls while idling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine20
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.