- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- February 26: Over 25,000 Chrysler 200 Cars Might Need Transmissions Replaced
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
- January 28: Lawsuit Filed Over Chrysler Pacifica Engine Cradle Rust Problems
- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
2004 Chrysler Pacifica
AC / heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
Worst 2004 Pacifica AC / heater Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.