- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 4 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 10 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 11 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 17 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Disc: Pads Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.