- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
1997 Chrysler Sebring
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1997 Sebring Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems6NHTSA complaints: 42
- electrical problems5NHTSA complaints: 38
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 29
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 31
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 10
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- exhaust system problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems1
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 73
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 39
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 35
- steering problemsNHTSA: 19
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 17
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 16
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 13
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 8
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 4
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.