- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 2 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 6 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 39 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 74 days ago
2009 Chrysler Sebring
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: After a horrific run of complaints and headaches, Chrysler introduced its 3rd generation Sebring starting with the 2007 model year. While there was a bit of complaint carryover, things eventually settled down and in 2009 the Sebring became one of the least complained about cars we have on record that model year. I know, it shocks us too.
If you’re shopping for a used car you could do better than a 2009 Sebring. But the fact of the matter is you could also do worse. A lot worse. And for that reason we gave this car our “Seal of Pretty Good.”
Worst 2009 Sebring Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 6
- body / paint problems1
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 6
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.