- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 6 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 17 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 29 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 31 days ago
2009 Chrysler Sebring
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: After a horrific run of complaints and headaches, Chrysler introduced its 3rd generation Sebring starting with the 2007 model year. While there was a bit of complaint carryover, things eventually settled down and in 2009 the Sebring became one of the least complained about cars we have on record that model year. I know, it shocks us too.
If you’re shopping for a used car you could do better than a 2009 Sebring. But the fact of the matter is you could also do worse. A lot worse. And for that reason we gave this car our “Seal of Pretty Good.”
Worst 2009 Sebring Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems5NHTSA complaints: 6
- body / paint problems1
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 6
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.