- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
2002 Chrysler Sebring
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2002 Sebring Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems151NHTSA complaints: 102
- AC / heater problems21NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problems20NHTSA complaints: 44
- transmission problems17NHTSA complaints: 27
- electrical problems16NHTSA complaints: 20
- cooling system problems15NHTSA complaints: 6
- body / paint problems12NHTSA complaints: 16
- suspension problems9NHTSA complaints: 48
- interior accessories problems8NHTSA complaints: 13
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 16
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 28
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- exhaust system problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 26
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 9
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.