- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 4 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 16 days ago
- May 7: Chrysler Recalls 114,000 Ram ProMaster Vans recalls | 16 days ago
- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 26 days ago
2002 Chrysler Sebring
cooling system Problems
Worst 2002 Sebring cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water pump failure6
- smells hot but temp gauge & coolant level are normal2
- radiator clamp braket failed1
- stalls out while driving1
- water outlet housing cracked and leaking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.