- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 15 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 17 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 20 days ago
2002 Chrysler Sebring
cooling system Problems
Worst 2002 Sebring cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water pump failure6
- smells hot but temp gauge & coolant level are normal2
- radiator clamp braket failed1
- stalls out while driving1
- water outlet housing cracked and leaking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.