- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 2 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 37 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 60 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 70 days ago
2002 Chrysler Sebring
cooling system Problems
Worst 2002 Sebring cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water pump failure6
- smells hot but temp gauge & coolant level are normal2
- radiator clamp braket failed1
- stalls out while driving1
- water outlet housing cracked and leaking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.