- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
2006 Chrysler Sebring
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Sebring Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems51NHTSA complaints: 22
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 3
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 40
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- cooling system problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 25
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- AC / heater problems1
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- exhaust system problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.