- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 9 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 13 days ago
- August 14: Fiat Chrysler Recalls RAM Trucks With Transfer Case Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 23 days ago
- August 6: Hackers Take Control of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Again news | 24 days ago
2006 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2006 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge4
- engine light is on3
- blown head gasket1
- manifold crack-02 sensor1
- revs to 3000 rpms for no reason1
- who designed this car engine?1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.