- October 6: Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls, Mostly New Vans With Hoods That Fly Open
- September 29: Fiat Chrysler Didn't Report All Death and Injury Claims
- September 20: Chrysler Agrees to Settle Dodge and Jeep TIPM Lawsuit
- September 10: Over 1.6 Million Ram Trucks Recalled in 4 Recalls
- September 5: Jeep Renegade Recalled To Keep Hackers Away
2006 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2006 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge2
- engine light is on2
- blown head gasket1
- manifold crack-02 sensor1
- revs to 3000 rpms for no reason1
- who designed this car engine?1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.