- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 70 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
2006 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2006 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge4
- engine light is on3
- blown head gasket1
- manifold crack-02 sensor1
- revs to 3000 rpms for no reason1
- who designed this car engine?1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.