- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 1 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 7 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 8 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 14 days ago
2006 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2006 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge4
- engine light is on2
- blown head gasket1
- manifold crack-02 sensor1
- revs to 3000 rpms for no reason1
- who designed this car engine?1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.