- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 3 days ago
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 4 days ago
- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 8 days ago
- January 25: Chrysler Says Racketeering Lawsuit Filed by 'Disgruntled Dealers' news | 17 days ago
- January 11: Safe Rental Car Act Will Change How Cars Are Rented news | 31 days ago
2006 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2006 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge4
- engine light is on2
- blown head gasket1
- manifold crack-02 sensor1
- revs to 3000 rpms for no reason1
- who designed this car engine?1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.