- September 1: Fiat Chrysler Releases Buyback and Incentive Details
- August 31: Over 206,000 Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Windshield Wiper Problems
- August 30: American Car Owners Long For Horse and Buggy Days
- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: No Investigation For Chrysler Crossfire Back Window Problems
2006 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2006 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge2
- blown head gasket1
- engine light is on1
- manifold crack-02 sensor1
- revs to 3000 rpms for no reason1
- who designed this car engine?1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.