- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- July 18: Feds Investigate Fiat Chrysler Sales Figures investigations | 11 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Pacifica Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 19 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 22 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
2006 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2006 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge4
- engine light is on3
- blown head gasket1
- manifold crack-02 sensor1
- revs to 3000 rpms for no reason1
- who designed this car engine?1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.