- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
2010 Chrysler Sebring
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2010 Sebring Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- exterior accessories problems1
- miscellaneous problems1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- engine problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.