- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2002 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2002 Sebring electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken door locks6
- airbag light comes on and stays on5
- sudden loss of all vehicle electronics.2
- ETACS ECU failure1
- odometer light goes on and off1
- wire harness comes loose in steering column1
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Relay1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.