- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 2 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 7 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 15 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 21 days ago
1997 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 1997 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water leaks inside car flooding floorboards4
- NHTSA: Structure7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.