- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 1 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 36 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 59 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 69 days ago
1997 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 1997 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water leaks inside car flooding floorboards4
- NHTSA: Structure7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.