$1,000.00

1. bought a new top (1 reports)
1997 Chrysler Sebring windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Chrysler Sebring:

1997 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jul 092008

Sebring LX V6

I was driving down the road and bam! There was my back window hanging only by the defrost cords... This made it really difficult to drive and sit in rain... my car flooded numerous times and I'm almost positive if you pulled out the carpeting it would be nothing but rust... oh well my problem was solved by a new top. anyone else ever have this issue?

- , Tulsa, OK, USA