- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 15 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 17 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 20 days ago
1996 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1996 Sebring electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator keeps giving out1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.