- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 7 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 14 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 30 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 40 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 52 days ago
1996 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1996 Sebring steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly8
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.