- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 1 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 36 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 59 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 69 days ago
1996 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1996 Sebring suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint46
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm7
- NHTSA: Suspension6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.