- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 18 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 20 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 23 days ago
1996 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1996 Sebring suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint46
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm7
- NHTSA: Suspension6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.