4.0

1996 Chrysler Sebring windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Chrysler Sebring:

1996 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jan 012007

Sebring V6

I have had problems with the car sticking in second gear. When I took it to the garage they disconnected wires and low and behold the car now shifts fine but the wipers will not respond to my turning them on and off. For instance, when I put them in the delay mode, they make up their own delay method, when I try to turn them off, they will not turn off. I then just crank the speed back and forth until they either stop half way or I get tired and just put them on delay and let them decide when they want to stop! I recently had a stereo system put in because the radio was turning on and off when it wanted too!!!! I am wondering if there is a connection!!!! I am really frustrated!!!!!!!

- , Canfield, OH, USA