1. dealer replaced rheostat (1 reports)
1998 Chrysler Sebring AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chrysler Sebring:

1998 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jan 282004

Sebring LE

Bud Brown Chrysler in Overland Park, KS, charged me $88.00 labor for the 2 minutes it took to replace this part. I own a retail business so I am aware of some of the hidden costs that a dealer needs to cover with "standard minimum labor" charges, but I still feel the mount this dealer charged was exorbitant to say the least. Particularly since the rheostat shorted out again in less than a week. I am hoping someone else has experienced this problem and can tell me what is causing it to short out and how I can get it fixed for a reasonable amount.

- , Prairie Village, KS, USA