- August 31: Lawsuit: Jeep ZF Shifter Caused Grand Cherokee Rollaway news | 0 days ago
- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 10 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 14 days ago
- August 14: Fiat Chrysler Recalls RAM Trucks With Transfer Case Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 24 days ago
1998 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1998 Sebring electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start4
- tach is running backwards1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.