- September 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shifter Lawsuits Filed by 2 Moms news | 3 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 13 days ago
- September 8: Jeep Cherokee Recalled to Fix Loose Seats recalls | 20 days ago
- September 6: Chrysler Sued In Death of Jeep Patriot Driver news | 22 days ago
- August 31: Lawsuit: Jeep ZF Shifter Caused Grand Cherokee Rollaway news | 28 days ago
1998 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1998 Sebring electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start4
- tach is running backwards1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.