8.0

1998 Chrysler Sebring engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chrysler Sebring:

1998 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Aug 152013

Sebring JXI 3.2L V6

I start to have problems with my 1998 Chrysler Sebring on 2012, after I take him to the Chrysler dealer on Bakersfield, they change the part from the console to change the speeds, after that my car start to fail, he stops every were, Check engine light comes on, I change the fuel pump and fuel filter, he works for 3 days and the light come on again I went to the auto parts and buy a new distributor, MAP sensor, oxygen sensor and the rest of sensors, this year he start to give me the same problem, know he stops and after 1 hour he runs again, I'm sick and tired of this problem, is my only transport, I'm disabled and I need to go three or four times to doctors appointments, I have to drive 1 hour 20 minutes to go and the same to come back home can somebody help me with this problem.

- , California City, CA, USA