1998 Chrysler Sebring seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chrysler Sebring:

1998 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Nov 021999

Person pulled out in front of me, I T-boned the other car at approximately 35 - 40 miles per hour. Airbags did no deploy, entire bumper was split in half on my vehicle. Fire department had to remove me from veh. Door on drivers side jammed. Severe front in damage to my car. Fireman asked why my airbags did not deploy, said as I believe they should of.

- Portland, OR, USA