- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 1 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 6 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 14 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 20 days ago
1998 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1998 Sebring steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.