- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 13 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 15 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 18 days ago
1999 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 1999 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is flaking off2
- door panels fall off1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 16
- NHTSA: Structure7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 5
- NHTSA: Structure: Body4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.