- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 2 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 7 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 15 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 21 days ago
1999 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 1999 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is flaking off2
- door panels fall off1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 16
- NHTSA: Structure7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 5
- NHTSA: Structure: Body4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.