- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 8 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 43 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 50 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 66 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 76 days ago
1999 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 1999 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is flaking off2
- door panels fall off1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 16
- NHTSA: Structure7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 5
- NHTSA: Structure: Body4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.