1.7

2001 Chrysler Sebring fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chrysler Sebring:

2001 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

May 192010

Sebring

Fuel line clip broke while driving on the highway, causing gas to pour out of the tank, losing about eight gallons of gas in 15 minutes. I smelled gas, but thought it was a truck ahead of me. Luckily someone on the road brought this to my attention that I was leaking gas and I had it fixed immediately. The fuel line clip was only $5.99 and labor was $49.99. This could have been a much worse situation than it was.

- Cottage Grove, MN, USA