2002 Chrysler Sebring body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Sebring:

2002 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jul 152009

Sebring

I want to submit a safety report on my 2002 Chrysler Sebring, LX...trunk hydraulic hinges failure. On 15 Jul 09, my wife took a solid blow from the trunk lid closing immediately after she open it to retrieve groceries from the trunk. I reported this incident to oliver C. joseph Chrysler, belleville, il parts department and they told me to send information to you all. My wife is still getting headaches from this blow to her head.

- Belleville, IL, USA