4.0

2002 Chrysler Sebring brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Sebring:

2002 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Aug 122006

Sebring LXI

Apparently my 2002 year car was cobbled together from leftover 2001 parts. The brakes on a 2001 are completely different from a 2002 and the parts are not interchangable. So when I go to due a brake job, I have to remember to get 2001 parts for my 2002 car. Its not a huge deal really, but I can't help feeling lied to or ripped off somehow.

- , Orange, CA, USA