2002 Chrysler Sebring brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Sebring:

2002 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jan 192015

Sebring 6-cyl

I purchased this vehicle last Dec,2014.. it is a used vehicle though, its in very good condition. I was backing out of my drive way approx. 2 weeks after I bought it & the right side passenger side the suspension, arm & ball joint just fell out.. the day prior to this I heard a definite knock from that wheel base. In fact when I was backing out of the drive, I was on my way to the mechanic. Well, being stranded, I had to call a tow service to haul it in for repair.. they said they could replace it, & the charge for the assembly would cost $112 plus.. having it replaced & repaired. It is now 10 months later & the knocking is back & my concern is that it will fall out when I'm driving causing an awful accident. This is wear I stand now w/ this issue that is recorded under your recall descriptions. Thank you..

- Bonneau Beach, SC, USA