8.0

1. repaired hose (1 reports)
2002 Chrysler Sebring exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Sebring:

2002 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Apr 252013

Sebring LXI 2.7L V6

Light came on, got the code. Emissions/Exhaust leak detected (very small). First changed gas cap, reset code, and right back it came, took it to multiple shops that couldn't find the problem and they wanted me to pay a lot of money to have it smoke tested. My car was due for inspection and would NOT pass with the check engine light on. I found the problem myself while fixing the panels in my wheel well. Fixed hose, reset code, no occurrence. However right after that my Low Oil Pressure light started coming on when I would be on the brake.

- , Middletown, PA, USA