2002 Chrysler Sebring suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Sebring:

2002 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jul 062015

Sebring LXI 2.7L

You can hear and feel something wrong with front end it bounces like you are in a boat and tires are staring to round off on one side

- , Choctaw, OK, USA

Mar 102015

Sebring LX V6

I could go on and on with all the problems you listed with the 2002 Chrysler Sebring. Every problem or at least 80 percent of them we have had since about 80,000 miles. I have no idea what we are going to do. They are going to price out how much it would be to repair with used parts the lower rod bearings but I know we wont be able to afford them. Like I said on my first complaint, I am disabled and I have to sell my home. Thankfully, my husband has a County car but we have no money for a new car or even a used car until this house is sold. Sucks, how dare the government bail out Chrysler and not help the owners of the cars they made which suck!!!!!

- , Doylestown, PA, USA