6.0

1. replace upper control arms in rear (2 reports)
2002 Chrysler Sebring suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Sebring:

2002 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jul 012010

Sebring LX 2.4L

I have had to replace upper and lower ball joints and control arms on this car, two broke while I was driving luckily I nor anyone else was injured. My tires turned all the way out sideways. My car is in excellent condition and now I have fender damage from the ball joints breaking plus having to replace the two front tires when they broke. I have never received a recall notice on this car and saw online where there was a recall on these parts and I was not notified. This was a very dangerous situation.

- , Gaffney, SC, USA

Mar 012011

Sebring GTC 2.7L

the upper control arms in the rear mainly on the GTC convertibles with the "sport tuned suspension" they begin to creak loudly when going over a bump. the part is about 60 dollars and there are two of them they are fairly hard to install if you're not too auto savvy i did them in about an hour and a half when i called a mechanic he quoted me 976$.

- , Plain City, UT, USA