1. replace strut assembly (1 reports)
2002 Chrysler Sebring suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Sebring:

2002 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jul 012015

Sebring 3.0L

I have to replace the front and rear strut assembly twice since I bought the car in 2009. At 200,00 per a strut, I have now put more money into the suspension then the valve of the car. Parts should have been recalled. My youngest daughter and I were in the car doing 45mph when I heard a load metal pop. I told my baby to buckle up, that's how bad the noise I scared me. I slowed down to 20mph to try and make it safely home. When pulled into driveway and got out to see what had happened, I was in shock. 4 out of the 5 lug nuts were missing, had broke 3 out of the 5 studs were broke and my hub was completely destroyed. It was by the grace of God we made it home safely!

- , Lake, MS, USA