2003 Chrysler Sebring drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Sebring:

2003 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Sep 122006

Sebring LX

So it starts shaking about 3 months ago, 2 thousand miles later the damn thing feels like it is coming unglued only to find out the RACK AND PINION IS SHOT, BOTH FRONT AXLES, ALL THE TIE ROD ENDS, INNER AND OUTER, STRUTS AND POSSIBLE TRANNY DAMAGE. wtf is the deal with chrysler products? I am so ticked off at this pos car and the company I could scream, I have a chevy with a 140k on it that feels like a brand new vehicle compared to this hunk of sh*t. Oh lets not forget about the 15.5 mpg I am getting with the joke of an engine the 2.7l. I am just fed up to the point of getting a lawyer or something. That is all I ever hear is bad things about these Sebrings, I just wish it would have been before I bought it!

- , Tallahassee, FL, USA