- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 14 days ago
- March 30: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Fiat 500L For Hesitation Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 26 days ago
2003 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2003 Sebring suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lower control arm bushings failed2
- rear mount for strut broke1
- rear spring seat failure1
- strut mounts broke1
- struts and front end are shot1
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.