- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 12 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 14 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 17 days ago
2003 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2003 Sebring suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lower control arm bushings failed2
- rear mount for strut broke1
- rear spring seat failure1
- strut mounts broke1
- struts and front end are shot1
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.