8.0

1. reattach electrical connector to rear window defrost (1 reports)
2003 Chrysler Sebring windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Sebring:

2003 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Oct 062005

Sebring Convertible V6

The electrical connector to the rear window defroster has detached three times since I have owned the car. The first time, it was covered under warranty. The second time it cost me $95 in labor to replace the $3 part. The third time, I gave up. I'm not spending $100 per year to reattach this stinking part. It seems that after it is fixed, when the nice weather comes and the convertible top gets put down, the defroster electrical connector pops off and that is that. I certainly don't know how to reattach it. So, despite living in Snow Country, I am living and driving without a rear defroster until I can figure out how to fix this myself.

- , Camillus, NY, USA