- September 25: Chrysler Recalls 349,000 Vehicles For Ignition Switch Defect
- September 21: Chrysler Recalls SUVs For TIPM Defects That Cause Engine Stall
- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 4: Chevy Cruze Antifreeze Leak Lawsuit Filed in New York
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
2005 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2005 Sebring electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- horn goes off intermittenly30
- power windows fail5
- check engine light stays on2
- 12v centre console plug-in lost power1
- digital mileage reads the word "panel"1
- doors lock unexpectedly1
- horn malfunction1
- multiple instrument panel issues1
- won't stay running1
- NHTSA: Electrical System21
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.