- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 14: Jeep Liberty Window Regulator Lawsuit Says Chrysler Sold Bad Parts
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 184,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs to Fix Restraint Modules
- October 3: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Ram ProMaster Vans For Too Much Headbanging
- September 25: Chrysler Recalls 349,000 Vehicles For Ignition Switch Defect
2005 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2005 Sebring electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- horn goes off intermittenly30
- power windows fail5
- check engine light stays on2
- 12v centre console plug-in lost power1
- digital mileage reads the word "panel"1
- doors lock unexpectedly1
- horn malfunction1
- multiple instrument panel issues1
- won't stay running1
- NHTSA: Electrical System21
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.