- April 11: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Targets Truck Tie-Rod Problems
- April 3: Chrysler Recalls 867,000 SUVs for Brake Pedal Problems
- March 26: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger For Lifeless Low-Beam Headlights
- March 13: Feds Close Jeep Liberty Door Fires Investigation
- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Ram ProMaster Vans For Sticky Accelerator Pedals
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 1: Car Dealer Sues Government Over 'Obamacare'
2005 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2005 Sebring electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- horn goes off intermittenly30
- power windows fail5
- check engine light stays on2
- 12v centre console plug-in lost power1
- digital mileage reads the word "panel"1
- doors lock unexpectedly1
- horn malfunction1
- multiple instrument panel issues1
- won't stay running1
- NHTSA: Electrical System19
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.