- July 30: Chrysler Recalls Fiat500L For Knee Air Bag Failure
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls 792,000 Jeeps For Ignition Switch Problems
- July 19: Chrysler Lawsuit Filed After Jeep Grand Cherokee Fire
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
2005 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2005 Sebring electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- horn goes off intermittenly30
- power windows fail5
- check engine light stays on2
- 12v centre console plug-in lost power1
- digital mileage reads the word "panel"1
- doors lock unexpectedly1
- horn malfunction1
- multiple instrument panel issues1
- won't stay running1
- NHTSA: Electrical System21
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.