2007 Chrysler Sebring seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler Sebring:

2007 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

May 042012

Sebring 4-cyl

2007 Chrysler Sebring defect seat belt did not hold me nor did my air bag deploy. I am still seriously injured because a high speeding drunk truck driver hit my car. I been receiving treatments for my injuries and still is. I cannot work because of this. It is time for the maker which is Chrysler to take responsibility and compensation for me because I am still receiving treatment today and had surgery since the bad car wreck I was in 2012.

- Littlerock, AR, USA

Jul 112011

I had no brake lights and the seat belt indicator light kept dinging as well as the tire low indicator. It was all because of the total intergrated power module. It was on back order for five weeks. It cost $750 for just the part. I feel Chrysler doesn't recall these even after 1000S of complaints because it is to costly. They are making money on the part alone. I will never buy another Chrysler over them not doing the right thing. I could've been rear ended over this. It cost me 995 just to get the tipm put in. I still haven't fixed the seat belt dinging or the low tire dinging yet. Hate to see how much that will cost. Somebody needs to make Chrysler do the right thing and issue a recall. Safety before anything.

- Corydon, IN, USA

Apr 082014

Sebring 4-cyl

The seatbelt unlatched while driving. It has happened a couple times and it is scary to think this could happen during an accident.

- Sacramento, CA, USA

Jul 102007

Sebring 4-cyl

The contact owns a 2007 Chrysler Sebring. While driving 10 mph, the vehicle hesitated when attempting shift into second gear. The dealer stated that they repaired the failure however they did not informed the contact of the cause or the remedy. The same failure occurred the next day. The dealer was unable to diagnose the failure. The contact stated that she heard a beeping noise. The dealer stated that the seat belt sensor failed. As of October 9, 2007, the dealer had not repaired the failure. The contact stated the signal light blinks too fast. The dealer stated that turning light sensor failed. As of October 9, 2007, the dealer had not repaired the failure. The failure mileage was 42 and the current mileage was 4,300.

- Madisonville, KY, USA