2007 Chrysler Sebring wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler Sebring:

2007 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Nov 062013

Love my Chrysler cars, yes, I have two. The stem valves/sensors have been breaking off of our 2007 model Sebring. Just wanted to note this in the database. Had second stem valve/sensor break this week of November 9th, 2014 and while it was getting fixed, I had the car repair shop check tire pressure on the other tires and another stem valve/sensor snapped off. These are not cheap to fix. That's three so far, two within days of each other. I plan on getting the last stem valve/sensor replaced soon as when this happens, you have only feet before your tire is completely out of air. Hoping Chrysler will possibly repair with better parts or change in how they're made. I believe this has already happened but just recently. Would love to be reimbursed for these parts but I'm not holding my breath. Thank you.

- Saline, MI, USA