8.0

2008 Chrysler Sebring accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chrysler Sebring:

2008 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

May 102013

Sebring Touring/signature Series V6

I don't know what the problem us with my cd/dvd player, it first started not ejecting my discs and then all of a sudden the screen flickered and never turned back on. And I have to have my music because it relaxes me when I have a stressful day. I was hoping somebody has had this happen to them before and figured out what the problem is. And I'd there only one fuse panel on an 08' Sebring?

- , Tulsa, OK, USA