- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 6 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 11 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 19 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Child Seat Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: After a horrific run of complaints and headaches, Chrysler introduced its 3rd generation Sebring starting with the 2007 model year. While there was a bit of complaint carryover, things eventually settled down and in 2009 the Sebring became one of the least complained about cars we have on record that model year. I know, it shocks us too.
If you’re shopping for a used car you could do better than a 2009 Sebring. But the fact of the matter is you could also do worse. A lot worse. And for that reason we gave this car our “Seal of Pretty Good.”
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem