- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 8 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 15 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 16 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: After a horrific run of complaints and headaches, Chrysler introduced its 3rd generation Sebring starting with the 2007 model year. While there was a bit of complaint carryover, things eventually settled down and in 2009 the Sebring became one of the least complained about cars we have on record that model year. I know, it shocks us too.
If you’re shopping for a used car you could do better than a 2009 Sebring. But the fact of the matter is you could also do worse. A lot worse. And for that reason we gave this car our “Seal of Pretty Good.”
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 74,333 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.