- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 5 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 37 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 70 days ago
1998 Dodge Durango
Worst 1998 Durango lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- reverse lights not functioning properly3
- brake light kept blowing1
- brake lights stay on1
- headlight flickering1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.