- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 3 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 63 days ago
1998 Dodge Durango
Worst 1998 Durango lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- reverse lights not functioning properly3
- brake light kept blowing1
- brake lights stay on1
- headlight flickering1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.