- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 42 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 71 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 85 days ago
1998 Dodge Durango
Worst 1998 Durango lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- reverse lights not functioning properly3
- brake light kept blowing1
- brake lights stay on1
- headlight flickering1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.