- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 17 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 29 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 30 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 61 days ago
1998 Dodge Durango
Worst 1998 Durango transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure13
- not shifting properly3
- engine revs before shifting2
- leaking transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission37
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.