- April 11: Recalled: Dodge Viper Door Handles Lose Their Bite
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- March 2: Dodge Recalls Charger and Challenger Over Risk of Fire
1998 Dodge Durango
Worst 1998 Durango transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure13
- not shifting properly3
- engine revs before shifting2
- leaking transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission37
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.