- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 19 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 22 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 24 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 50 days ago
2000 Dodge Durango
Worst 2000 Durango drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear differential failure8
- rear axle broke on highway1
- NHTSA: Power Train12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.