- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
2000 Dodge Durango
Worst 2000 Durango drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear differential failure8
- rear axle broke on highway1
- NHTSA: Power Train12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.