- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 37 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 66 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 80 days ago
2002 Dodge Durango
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2002 Durango AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater/ac not working properly6
- A/C sucks and vent design is terrible4
- AC blows hot air2
- front blower motor is not operating2
- high A/C fan only, cooling shuts off in low2
- hvac resistor and wiring harness malfunction2
- a/c heater duct work not functioning1
- AC leaking into floor boards1
- awful smell from A/C1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.