- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 21 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 24 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 26 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 52 days ago
2002 Dodge Durango
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2002 Durango AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater/ac not working properly6
- A/C sucks and vent design is terrible4
- AC blows hot air2
- front blower motor is not operating2
- high A/C fan only, cooling shuts off in low2
- hvac resistor and wiring harness malfunction2
- a/c heater duct work not functioning1
- AC leaking into floor boards1
- awful smell from A/C1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.