6.0

2003 Dodge Durango wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Durango:

2003 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jun 202016

Durango Limited V8

While driving down the road, the rear passenger tire fell off my 2003 Dodge Durango Sport Utility Vehicle. Luckily, I was slowing down to make turn or else I could have been badly hurt. My tire was totally off the Durango in the ditch. I had it towed to a shop and they showed me that the lug nuts were totally broke off. I am having them all replaced on all four tires as I have read too many similar incidents.

- , Marionville, MO, USA