- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 35 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 64 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 78 days ago
2003 Dodge Durango
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2003 Durango wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lug nut broke off while driving1
- spare tire cable broke1
- tire grinding1
- NHTSA: Tires7
- NHTSA: Wheels6
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt4
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall1
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.