- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 6 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 39 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 81 days ago
2003 Dodge Durango
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2003 Durango wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lug nut broke off while driving1
- spare tire cable broke1
- tire grinding1
- NHTSA: Wheels8
- NHTSA: Tires7
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt4
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall1
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.