- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
1996 Dodge Intrepid
Worst 1996 Intrepid engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerates on it's own1
- blown head gasket1
- high idle1
- runs rough1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Intrepid Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Intrepid compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Intrepid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Intrepid.