- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 20 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 23 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 25 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 51 days ago
1996 Dodge Intrepid
Worst 1996 Intrepid engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerates on it's own1
- blown head gasket1
- high idle1
- runs rough1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Intrepid Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Intrepid compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Intrepid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Intrepid.