- December 18: Over 257,000 Model Year 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
1996 Dodge Intrepid
Worst 1996 Intrepid engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerates on it's own1
- blown head gasket1
- high idle1
- runs rough1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Intrepid Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Intrepid compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Intrepid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Intrepid.