- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 11: Recalled: Dodge Viper Door Handles Lose Their Bite
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
1996 Dodge Intrepid
Worst 1996 Intrepid engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerates on it's own1
- blown head gasket1
- high idle1
- runs rough1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Intrepid Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Intrepid compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Intrepid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Intrepid.