- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 2 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 9 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 23 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 27 days ago
1996 Dodge Intrepid
Worst 1996 Intrepid engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerates on it's own1
- blown head gasket1
- high idle1
- runs rough1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Intrepid Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Intrepid compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Intrepid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Intrepid.