8.0

1998 Dodge Intrepid brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Intrepid:

1998 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

Oct 302009

Intrepid 2.7L

When I brought my car it had a little squeak in the brakes. 2 weeks afterward....I took it to 3 mechanics,which all said that my brakes were new and that they were probably squeaking because of that...They were wrong...brakes still squeaking...now I have to pay someone to do them all over...abs light keeps coming on now when it rains???can anybody help me?

- , Bedford, OH, USA